Nice drawing and pose. The anatomy of the hips/spine area seems a little off. Same thing with the character's right knee. The boots could look a little more feminine.
I really like what you are doing with the magic cloak. I think you could try and make her hair more noticeable. She looks like she could be bald at first glance.
Cool drawing! I think the crotch is somewhat misaligned. I should be able to draw a nice curve from the sternum through the abdomen to the crotch. Everything else feels pretty good. I think the neck is too thin but I know you were trying to push proportions. Cool details in the clothing, I look forward to seeing it completed!
Nice drawing and pose. The anatomy of the hips/spine area seems a little off. Same thing with the character's right knee. The boots could look a little more feminine.
ReplyDeleteI really like what you are doing with the magic cloak. I think you could try and make her hair more noticeable. She looks like she could be bald at first glance.
ReplyDeleteCool drawing! I think the crotch is somewhat misaligned. I should be able to draw a nice curve from the sternum through the abdomen to the crotch. Everything else feels pretty good. I think the neck is too thin but I know you were trying to push proportions. Cool details in the clothing, I look forward to seeing it completed!
ReplyDelete