Progress 2
still a lot to do. As far as clothing goes I still need to go through and add all the strap details (buckles bobbles and loose bits etc) which shouldn't take too long once I make an insert brush, but I've been putting it off. Then I want to model a long gun. Either a shotgun (classic punisher) or an m4 (netflix punisher). Maybe I'll end up using an hk mp4 I modeled a while ago that isn't terrible, but I'd like something more recent since this is kind of a show-off piece. It'll also be a nice day long break from the cloth and detail sculpting I have been doing. A couple other details I'm still missing are some spare magazines and mag holders by the hand gun, and I need to put a kabar knife and tactical sheath in there somewhere, either attached on the side of the vest or on the belt in the small of his back. Which reminds me the punisher has two belts, one for his pants and another tactial/utility one that I still need to make with some pouches on it. Its a bit of a laundry list but everything besides the gun should be pretty easy. Once I get all that done, its hair and posing and presentation, which will be the real challenges respectively.
Progress 1




The long sleeve shirt and pants are still stand in because I need to simulate the cloth around all the completed accessories. I still need knee pads, back of vest, and belt/belt accessories.



No comments:
Post a Comment